Home > Customer Support, How To Videos > NetStamps Misprints: How to Apply for Mail-in Refund (Video)

NetStamps Misprints: How to Apply for Mail-in Refund (Video)

August 19th, 2011

It happens. You are printing postage on NetStamps and the postage misprints.

The good news is you can easily apply for a postage refund with Stamps.com. We’ve created a simple mail-in refund process for common postage misprints that occur, such as:
• No postage printed at all on the NetStamps sheet (although your account balance was charged)
• Postage printed on the back of the NetStamps sheet
• Postage printed incorrectly on the front of the NetStamps sheet

When a postage misprint occurs, the USPS® requires physical proof that the labels were misprinted or unused. Be sure to submit the misprinted or unused NetStamps sheet to Stamps.com along with your Mail-in Refund Request Form. Watch our video to learn more about how to apply for a NetStamps mail-in refund.

REPRINT TIP! Try to reprint your postage first by using the “Reprint” button located in the bottom right corner of the software. Stamps.com customers are able to reprint their postage without being charged a second time or having to process a mail-in refund.

Categories: Customer Support, How To Videos Tags:
  1. February 2nd, 2012 at 09:59 | #1

2. January 17th, 2012 at 13:49 | #2

The reprint button DID NOT light up and when I tried to print out the
    refund sheet, it too didn’t print and the print finctionj timed out.

3. January 17th, 2012 at 13:24 | #3

The reprint button DID NOT light up and when I tried to print out the
    refund sheet, it too didn’t print and the print finctionj timed out.

4. Mark2tell
    September 23rd, 2011 at 13:30 | #4

I still waiting for my refund too? USPS is so much easier to get a refund on line.

5. De Ann
    September 23rd, 2011 at 03:40 | #5

Easy enough and user friendly to process.  Have always had great success with stamps.com refund procedure.

6. Rsv2
    September 20th, 2011 at 02:51 | #6

All well and good however….the problem was with the printer which didn’t print, then timed out. The reprint button DID NOT light up and when I tried to print out the refund sheet, it too didn’t print and the print finctionj timed out.  Now I can retreive neither the stamps to be printed nor the refund sheet as the software thinks this was already done.

7. Cjskie
    September 20th, 2011 at 02:27 | #7

I filed for two refunds last year and never got a response or the reply!!!

8. Vfarber
    September 19th, 2011 at 19:19 | #8

Find and dandy!! But where is the form and address to send the missprints to????
    V Farber@cox.net

9. Timkacz44
    September 19th, 2011 at 14:49 | #9

I have lost probably around 10 dollars over the last year just because it is difficult to get a refund and it is more of a hassle than it is worth. I have been a customer since shortly after you started in business, I do not use it that often and it costs me well more than I have ever saved. The convenience of being able to send a package from home and having postage available at a moments notice is worth it all. But do not try to convince me it is easy to get a refund.

10. hugh ross
    September 19th, 2011 at 14:13 | #10

thats not what i asked for

11. Beatriz Smith
    September 19th, 2011 at 12:32 | #11

It is nice to see how easy it is to request a refund, the only problem I see is that when I am printing envelopes and do misprint if I send a refund request in the mail it will cost me the same amount as the refund, therefore I opt for not requesting but consider that stamp amount a loss.
    I wish I could send a PDF or so via email. Any other suggestions?

12. Joann Shelton Dodd
    September 19th, 2011 at 12:08 | #12

I presume the same procedure applies for printing that occurred during a paper jam? LOVE the program!!

Comments are closed.

Call us toll-free at 1-888-434-0055, Monday - Friday, 6 AM - 6 PM Pacific Time.