Going Social: 5 Easy Steps to Build Your Ecommerce Social Media Program
Are you ready to start a social media program for your business? Or have you started using social media but you are not satisfied with the results? Social media provides tools that can transform your small business but what is the secret? In this power packed webinar, you will learn:
- How to harness the power of social media to achieve your business goals
- The building blocks of a successful social media program for any size business
- How social media is different from traditional marketing
- Guidelines for choosing the best social media sites for your business
- Where to find hidden conversations about your business or products online
- Why you need a social media management plan and what goes into it
- How to measure your social media success in meaningful ways
When: Thursday, May 17 – 5:00 p.m. PT / 8:00 p.m. ET
Where: Register for free at https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/343331942
Presented by John Lawson, an ecommerce business CEO, keynote speaker, award-winning social media strategist, and an American Express “Featured Business.” With over 51,000 followers on Twitter, more than 250,000 views of his videos on YouTube and more than 10,000 monthly visitors to his website, John knows social media.
TopRatedSellerWebinars.com is a FREE monthly webinar series that provides educational information for eBay and e-commerce sellers. The webinar series is underwritten by Stamps.com, PageMage, Outright, eBay Radio and Terapeak.