Did you know Stamps.com can automatically save the delivery addresses you enter onto an envelope or shipping label when you print postage? With just a few steps, you can set up the Address Book to auto-save addresses into our system.
Steps to Automatically Save Address in Address Book
- From inside Stamps.com software, select “File” in the top navigation and then “Preferences”
- Once the “Preferences” dialog box opens, select the “Addresses” tab and then select the “Automatically save manually entered delivery address to the address book” check box.
- Lastly, click OK.
Just like that, you no longer have to manually input delivery addresses every time you print postage.
Stamps.com has been named to the Los Angeles Business Journal‘s 8th annual “Best Places to Work in Los Angeles” list. The annual list – which recognizes and honors top employers who benefit the county’s economy, workforce and businesses – is predominantly based on actual employee surveys from companies throughout greater Los Angeles.
Medium-Sized Company Category
Appearing in the medium-sized company (50-249 employees) category, Stamps.com was acknowledged for hosting company-wide gatherings designed to bring employees together and reward them for their high performance throughout the year. Some of those events include:
- Week-long employee celebration event, which recognizes outstanding work by its Customer Support Team
- Inventor patent bonuses
- Educational reimbursement
- Monthly celebrations including karaoke events, wine and beer parties
- Plus much more
Stamps.com is Hiring!
Stamps.com is always on the lookout for creative thinkers and results-oriented individuals who are interested in working for a fast-paced and fun organization. The company is currently hiring for a number of different positions, which are listed on our careers page, http://www.stamps.com/company-info/careers/
For more information about the “Best Places to Work in Los Angeles” program, visit http://www.BestPlacestoWorkLA.com.