Free: USPS Priority Mail Box Size Guide
Did you know the U.S. Postal Service has 29 different Priority Mail box and envelope sizes that they provide to shippers for FREE? Whether it is for regular Priority Mail, Priority Mail Flat Rate or Priority Mail Regional Rates, the USPS provides the best deal in shipping by providing FREE shipping supplies directly to your home or office.
To help organize the different box and envelope sizes, Stamps.com has released a FREE USPS Priority Mail Box Size Guide (downloadable PDF) that displays box sizes and weight limits for every Priority Mail box and envelope the USPS provides.
The USPS Priority Mail Box Size Guide includes:
- Dimensions of every box and envelope including length, width and height
- Weight limits for each box and envelope
- Shipping prices for each box and envelope
- Package quantities for shipment
- U.S. Postal SKUs for quicker order processing
Simplify your choices and order the best sized box for your products using Priority Mail.
The USPS Priority Mail Box Size Guide is FREE and can be downloaded at: